Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Relase] GayPimp's AutoTeleporter

:: Tools

Go down

[Relase] GayPimp's AutoTeleporter Empty [Relase] GayPimp's AutoTeleporter

Post  GRAPHIXX Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

What is this ?

Basically, this is a little macro written in autoit that allows you to select a base on the minimap with a chosen hotkey, then teleport to that base with another single chosen hotkey.

It is useful if you really want to TP fast to a friend's base as you don't have to either click your TP hotkey then the guy's base on the minimap. It also serves as a "panic button" if your hero as let's say 3 health left and you got to TP fast .

You don't have to have your hero selected to use the macro, and you can edit the hotkey you want your hero on (F1-F3 I guess) and your TP's hotkey (w/e).

For example, my macro is set to F7 as TP item, F1 as hero, middle mouse as "sethomelocation" and CAPSLOCK as "panic autoTP button".

Whats Your config?

[Hotkeys]
HomeLocationKey = 04
tpHomeKey = 14
HeroKey = {F1}
TPKey= {NUMPAD7}

///

HomeLocationKey and tpHomeKey require the virtual key codes (a list of these is included in the .zip)

HomeLocationKey is the place on minimap where you want your hero to TP to.
tpHomeKey is the hotkey that teleports your hero automatically to the chosen base.

This small program comes in two versions, .exe and .au3. You can either use the exe or use the au3 if you have autoit V3 installed on your machine. It took about 10 minutes to make and this thread probablly took more time to write than the macro. This might have been done before, but I don't really care. I've done this from some micro tool's source on this site.

Can i get the source?

Code:
#include <misc.au3>

$HomeLocKey = IniRead("config.ini", "Hotkeys", "HomeLocationKey", "04") ;04 = Middle mouse.
$TPHomeKey = IniRead("config.ini", "Hotkeys", "TPHomeKey", "1B") ;1B = ESC key.
$HeroKey = IniRead("config.ini", "Hotkeys", "HeroKey", "0")
$TPKey = IniRead("config.ini", "Hotkeys", "TPKey", "0")

Dim $pos

While 1
If _IsPressed($HomeLocKey) Then
Homelocation()
EndIf

If _IsPressed($TPHomeKey) Then
TPHome()
EndIf
Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func Homelocation()
$pos = MouseGetPos()
EndFunc

Func TPHome()
Send($HeroKey)
$pos2 = MouseGetPos()
Send($TPKey)
MouseMove($pos[0], $pos[1], 0)
Sleep(10)
MouseClick("left")
MouseClick("left")
MouseClick("left")

EndFunc

Download link : NO download link, since antiviruses are detecting it as a malware.
Just simply compile it.

Credits to Tyrano, aka GayPimp.
GRAPHIXX
GRAPHIXX
Admin

http://w3bzm.mess.tv

Back to top Go down